1. Is the first consultation for free?
Yes, it always is. Feel free to make an appointment with us.
2. How much does your service cost?
There is a detailed description of each service we offer and their pricing on our website (Service). In order to put together the most suitable package, we need to talk about your business idea and needs at the beginning of the project.
No matter, whether you are on a strict budget, we will find a suitable solution for you.
3. Do I have to pay a deposit payment before any work begins?
Yes, you have to pay a deposit payment before any work begins and all deposits are nonrefundable. We take 30 % of the total project sum.
4. Can I choose to pay in instalments?
Yes, we do offer this paying method. The instalment plan will be determined individually.
5. How long does it take to develop a website?
Again, there are many factors that influence the development. The design phase can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the business idea, the number of revisions and the preparation of content. The development phase may require 1 – 6 weeks, depending on the amount of content and the functionality required. Even though these are general estimates, we will make every effort to meet the deadline by setting milestones with you. You can find out more here: Workflow.
6. Can I see my website while it is created?
Yes, you can! We build your website on our development server and provide you with a username and password so that you can log in and monitor the progress of your site. During this phase, we encourage you to provide feedback if something isn‘t quite the way you envisioned it or if you‘ve changed your mind. Once your site is ready and you have approved it, we’ll release it on your server and register your new website on Google (and other engines, if required).
7. Will I have a say in the design process?
Yes, absolutely! We need your input in order to come up with an authentic image of your brand. You can assist us by sending in design styles of websites, logo or print materials that inspire you in terms of your undertaking.
8. Do I have to prepare anything before the start of the project?
You can share all the images and contents for the website and give us an access to your hosting if you already have one. This way we can work more efficiently and hence finish the project quicker.
9. Terms and conditions
10. Where can I take images for my website?
There are free platforms that you can use to download images for free and apply them without restrictions. If you do not find any suitable images, then we’ll assist you with browsing stock image platforms. Those have richer databanks and will have images for any occasion.
11. Do we offer copywriting and photography services?
No, but we work with some professionals in these fields. We would also take care of photo editing if required.
12. What kind of businesses do you work with?
We work with small start-ups, large corporations, nonprofits, B2B, B2C and many others across many business industries. You can have a look at our portfolio to see some of our previous and current clients and their projects.
13. I’d like to update my website by myself, but I’m a beginner and don’t know how to do it yet. Do you offer training?
Yes, we do!
14. Will there be a monthly report on what you have done?
Yes, thanks to time tracking tools, we are able to give you a detailed report on our work.